Saturday, December 6, 2008

Weigh-Day

So - yesterday I got 7 1/2 hours of sleep, but I almost fell asleep at work when I didn't have any students. I almost fell asleep at my meeting after work. I tried to watch Princess Mononoke with Ryan and fell asleep. So I finally threw in the towel and went to bed at 8. And I just woke up at 7:30!!! Oh well - I guess I needed it.
I had missed my weigh in for the past 2 weeks. I weighed at 166.8 earlier in the week and that was what the scale said today. Not too great, but nothing more or less than what I expected.
Tomorrow is my official restart. I like to weigh on Saturday and start my week on Sunday.
So, I'm just going to focus on the positive until the restart.
I got PLENTY of sleep.
I didn't buy candy bars or do anything that could be considered bingey.
I got a little work done.
I stayed hydrated.
I...ummm....I think that's it.
Today I'm writing my final paper for my History of Education class ALL DAY. I can't wait until that's over!

No comments: